Head of Business DevelopmentLinkedIN
Responsible for identifying new partner prospects and facilitating their acquisition into the Catalyst Global network
Mark has worked in the team building industry for over 25 years and remains passionate and committed to the benefits of team building to staff engagement and organisational success.
Having worked across all team building industry roles enables me to approach my role of Chief Business Development Officer with extensive experience and a broad, comprehensive knowledge of all matters. In particular, I am responsible for identifying new partner prospects and facilitating their acquisition into the Catalyst Global network. Successes include working alongside Catalyst Global CEO, Guy Baker, to grow Catalyst Global into the current global market leader in team building with a network of 30 licensees in 43 countries.
I have a keen eye for product development, driving and coordinating all product R&D functions to ensure that Catalyst Global’s product line continues to lead the industry in sophistication; being well designed and aligned with current trends and industry needs.
• Extensive hands-on experience and understanding of all aspects of the team building industry
• Keen interest and knowledge of business psychology and the science of human behaviour to attain effective and sustainable performance for both individuals and organisations.
• Elaborate business development plans, design and implement processes to support business growth, through customer and market definition.
• Facilitate business growth by working together with Catalyst Global employees and partners
• Build and maintain high-level contacts with current and prospective partners and other business and project partners.
• Drive prospects through to contract (including identifying new partners and markets, developing approaches to the market, identifying prospects, proposal preparation, etc.)
• Identify market needs and design, creative and innovative team building solutions